Friday, August 12, 2011

Follow Friday (4) & TGIF (2)

Follow Friday is hosted By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com

This week question is: 
How have your reading habits changed since you were a teen? or if you are still a teen what new genres are you in love with currently?

I don't think my reading habits have changed, it's just that I read more now. A LOT more, but that’s only because I have more free time what with graduating and no more school until January. I’ve also expanded a bit in the genres that I read. I started reading fantasy, the sword & sorcery type. Then I moved along and landed on the 21st century (lol) with urban fantasy, paranormal romance (both adult and YA), and finally I discovered the Dystopias with I absolutely cannot get enough of!  ;)


Meme by GReads
This Friday's Question:
Author Block Party: If you could gather a handful of authors to hang out with, who would you choose? 

The whole point of me wanting to become a writer is so that I can write badass heroines who inspire girls all around the world. So I guess if I could hang out with some authors, it would be those who have inspired me to do just that.I mean, having written such amazing female heroes they're bound to be a bunch of impressive ladies themselves, yes?

                         Jane Austen                   Maria V. Snyder      

                                        Richelle Mead

                    Patricia Briggs                 Tamora Pierce
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...