Friday, March 9, 2012

Follow Friday (29)


This week question is: 
Have you ever looked at a book's cover and thought 'This is going to be horrible,' but were instead pleasantly surprised? Show us the cover and tell us about the book.


It's very rare for me to pick up a book when I think the cover is 'horrible.' Either I don't get it, or I look for the UK edition (their covers are always fabulous...or so I think) These two would be my examples of covers I don't like:
I wouldn't say I thought they were going to be horrible, but I was hesitant about what could be found within their pages. In black and white (I read these in ebook format) the covers were even less appealing. LOL But I shouldn't have worried at all. Both great stories.     ....Then there are also gorgeous cover I drool for and then open them and snap them shut a few pages later.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...