This week’s musing is…
What are you currently reading? And, is it better, as good as, or worse than your last read?
The last book I read was Lady of Devices by Shelley Adina. I was in the mood for more steampunk goodness after finishing the Leviathan trilogy. Sadly, this novel didn't have much of that (you'll read why in my upcoming review). Currently I'm reading Seraphina by Rachel Hartman, and OMG it is so good. It's been so long since I've read an awesome fantasy piece like this with dragons, and knights, and silly princesses, and handsome princes, and a cunning heroine who's going to turn everything upside down! It comes out July 10 and I tell you now go pre-order a copy because this is an Amy's Book Den MUST READ 5/5 book!

Hosted by Book Journey
Just Finished Reading:
Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld
Goliath by Scott Westerfeld
(This series just rocked my world. Seriously.) Planning To Read:
Dark Companion by Martha Acosta
(I love paranormal schools)
The Glimpse by Claire Merle
(Dystopia!)
The Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
(Need to try another one of Mr. Westerfeld's series)







