Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (112)

Hosted at Breaking the Spine.



Kiss of Revenge
(Kiss Trilogy 3)
Debbie Viguie
October 29 2013

Susan and her friends must prepare for their most important battle with the vampire Richelieu, but they find themselves divided. Wendy has been kidnapped by a centuries-old enemy of her ancestor, Carissa. While they search frantically to save her, a greater danger threatens as Richelieu's army of vampires and humans fills the crevices of Europe. Susan learns the rest of the ill-fated romance between Carissa and the formidable vampire Gabriel of centuries ago and soon realizes that history is repeating. But it is the secret of the cross that might save them all if she can discover it in time.

Why am I waiting for it?
Very different from anything I’ve read in the Adult genre and I can’t pinpoint what makes it unique. The characters? The setting? The plot? All? I dunno. All I know is I want more of it :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...