Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (14)

Teaser Tuesdays is a meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading



"Let her come." I was Ashallayn'darkmyr Tallyn, son of Mab, former prince of the Unseelie Court, and I was not afraid of a witch on a broom.
~
"Puck and I have been known to...bend the rules a little. Not always, and not often. But, he's the only one that can keep up with me, and the only one who doesn't care that I'm part of the Winter Court."

 



The worst thing about near-world-ending disasters according to Sergeant Marcus Kassan --at least the ones that had miraculously done very little damage-- was the paperwork they generated.
~
"Well?" he asked. He was leaning against the  wall, arms folded across his chest.
"i didn't kill anyone," she replied.
"That bad?"
"I think it was the conspiracy of evil chickens that did me in."
"Pardon?"
"You heard me. I honestly have no idea how more of the Hawks in that damn office arent arraigned on assault charges."


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...