Follow Friday is hosted By Parajunkee.com and Alisoncanread.com
This week question is:
What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?
I would love to see The Demon Trappers series turned into a movie (or at least a series)! Ok so this took me a while only because I spent considerable time looking for the cast, but I'm happy with my picks ^___^
To play the role of Denver Beck I picked Henry Cavill. You'll recognize him from HBO's The Tudors ♥! He also has an upcoming movie called Immortals about Greek Mythology and It. Looks.Badass. Really, watch the trailer. Anyways I picked him based on the following picks. I always imagined Beck with dark hair (but he's blonde), with a rugged appearance, and deep blue eyes.
Yummm~
To play Riley Blackthorne I picked Ellen Page. Better known for her roles in Juno, X-Men, and Inception. I think she would totally rock as Riley who is a fiercely stubborn character, very sarcastic when it comes to Beck, and its not afraid to get down and dirty catching demons.
What do you think?
To play the role of Denver Beck I picked Henry Cavill. You'll recognize him from HBO's The Tudors ♥! He also has an upcoming movie called Immortals about Greek Mythology and It. Looks.Badass. Really, watch the trailer. Anyways I picked him based on the following picks. I always imagined Beck with dark hair (but he's blonde), with a rugged appearance, and deep blue eyes.
Yummm~
To play Riley Blackthorne I picked Ellen Page. Better known for her roles in Juno, X-Men, and Inception. I think she would totally rock as Riley who is a fiercely stubborn character, very sarcastic when it comes to Beck, and its not afraid to get down and dirty catching demons.
What do you think?




